Nuffnang

02 August 2013

母女装 and Dining at Saizeriya

When you have a daughter, you will want to have similar clothes to wear with....

And I got us both a striped dress. Hehe. We first wore it on my birthday last year and it was still loose on her small build.

Today I let her wear the dress again and ... it still looks loose. LOL.


Same look in the eyes.

Eating on her own at Saizeriya located at City Square.

The stuff there are at decent prices but when it all totals up... it's kind of scary. The drinks are free flow for a fee that you pay. :D

This is what I mean by total it up and it looks kind of scary.

I had their Fish Filet with White Sauce... and the sauce they gave was pathetic, it covers only 1/4 of the big fish that was served. Yes, the cream here you see is what they pour over the fish. And that's it. Quite dry as well. :( This dish is not fulfilling at all. I had to eat the remnants of my child's food to feel full.

Their menu

Their dessert page.

I asked Dawn to press the bell for service. So that we can order dessert~

Not bad, not bad, but it tastes kind of coarse. Like, not refined.

Here's another full body shot of us two! :D

Next year I shall make Dawn wear the same dress again. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment