Nuffnang

07 August 2013

Metro Sale

There was a 20% store-wide discount (on most items) at Metro outlets over the last weekend.

And even though I was on my way to recovery, I did my shopping there! O_O

I was in need of a new wallet but I couldn't find anything from the Sembonia range. I looked through the Carlo Rino collection and my husband pointed out one set to me! Luckily he did so! Else I would have just whizzed by without noticing.



Sweet right? The box is so classy with sweet pink and black ribbon!

Here's my new wallets! Big and small! Awesome! Hubby said I could use the small one when I go grocery shopping. -.-" I don't think I will use it just for supermarket trips.... Haha.

And apart from these, my housekeeper indirectly influenced me to buy a nude pair of wedges. O_O

One for me, one for her. Hers look so small right? Cos she's a size 5! And I'm a gigantic 7 when placed beside hers.

Not bad, not bad. LOL. Anyway, I think these 2 items that I got for myself will only see the daylight next year for CNY.

Do you know that CNY falls on 31 Jan 2014, Friday? Way too fast!!!! Gotta start spring cleaning and all this November!

Alrighty, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment