Nuffnang

12 August 2013

Daiso Air Con Filters

Last time I wrote about air con filters... and I said 3M filters costs so much whereas the ones from Daiso are just at $2 per pack.

Not all cheap stuff are of good quality. LOL.

The results were not as ideal as I thought it would be.

Top: Used for a month
Bottom : New replacements

Yes, you can see the dust and black particles on the filters.. but the inner rollers are a disaster. They are not as clean as when  I was using the 3M ones. :( I had to use cotton buds this time round when we were cleaning the air con units. Ugh.

I guess the $28 is sort of justified in exchange for the hard work and time you put in cleaning the rollers.

I tried to find if there were cheaper ones on Qoo10, but they don't have them. I saw a similar product but am not sure if it was authentic. Guess I shall have to buy them from major supermarkets. T_T"

No comments:

Post a Comment