Nuffnang

06 August 2013

My Favorite Durian Uncle Ah Teck

I have been buying durians from him ever since .... many years ago. LOL. Okay, let me estimate... should be about 5 years?

The previous time the durians I got from him were not that nice and I rang him up to let him know... and yesterday when I visited him, he gave me these....



I'm like so shocked.

Uncle I want to pay you $10 at least leh! But no... he refused! Even 'shoved' me aside. LOL. No no no, you take it because last time the durians not nice, so Uncle now compensate you.

T_T" You tell me lah, where to find such a nice durian seller?

This is the kind of positive business attitude that I admire. The other durian sellers who do door-to-door business gave me the worst kind of impression ever. And another seller even came to my place last 2 days ago! I quickly rejected him and I saw his hand was already on my door bell!!!! NO!!!

Don't you press my door bell when my child is napping. Hate it when people do not read the signs that I put outside my door. Bah.

老娘已经写很清楚不要按门铃,看不懂啊?!

Luckily I managed to stop him in time. Phew.

Like what my husband says, be wary of door to door sales. Not everyone is a good egg.

Anyway, thank you Uncle Ah Teck, 谢谢你那么疼我!哈哈!

No comments:

Post a Comment