Nuffnang

16 July 2013

Random Good Buys

Look what I got the other day!

All for just $30! Got brand some more ok? LOL.

Seriously ah, there will come to a point when suddenly you feel that there is no need to splurge on pricey items when you can buy a few of those at those less branded shops.

But, there is one thing that I will splurge on.... cos there's just no way to get cheaper alternatives. And that is, BRAS. You just gotta get the right fit and size and the ommph. LOL.

All these for just $6!!!! Wah, can find any lower or not?!

And these ..... ommphs. LOL
Luckily these are on sale! So, it's 2 for $60!!! From La Senza!

And this! Lowry's Farm tote bag! I'm much more interested in the free tote bag that comes with purchase! There's a side pocket that lets you put coins or tissue paper! So handy leh!

And this.. is a rather good buy. Sound bar at Courts for just $359! My husband and I were actually looking at Samsung models since we are Samsung lovers for electrical appliances... but it was OOS. T_T"  And this was cheaper by $40 ! LOL. BUY!
(FYI, we saved up for many months before getting a sound bar for our house of nearly 2yrs old. I don't want people that I do not know personally to assume that we are rich and splurge on unnecessary stuff. No, we are not rich. Thank you.)

And this cake... along with another one, was sold to us at 2 for $3! Look at the size of this chocolate cake!!!! Super huge! I got this from  the bakery shop nearest to Punggol Interchange. I think it was The Royal Buns or something like that. But it's not everyday that they have slices of cake for sale. Depends on luck.

Alrighty, gotta end this here for now. Will post more when I do come across of more good buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment