Nuffnang

03 July 2013

Recap on 29 Jun 2013

After the nightmare of my life, my lovely girl friends took me out on separate occasions!

One girlfriend brought me to lunch at Sakae Sushi as my belated birthday meal! :D I feel so loved!

We didn't take pics of our food... and ended up talking a lot.. just lots of girly stuff. LOL.

When I got home, I received a collage that she did ... and I was like so ... O.O WHAT IS THIS!?

With an extra character in the middle. LOL.

I've got more flesh .. whereas my gf seems to have a sharper chin.

Anyway, what shocks me the most is the Year she added at the bottom left of the pictures.

Are you sure it's been that long!? - That's what was spinning in my head when I received this on my phone.


Thank you my labu for showering me with love and concern when things struck me most. :D Oh, and the sushi was oiishiiiii!



And at night another couple of friends treated me to Bijin Nabe! The highly raved Japanese restaurant. We had to Q 1 hour in advance.


And this is free when you are promoted!
The waitress cooks your food for a start
our namenards neh!
this was served to us free!!!!! but i had to do something to it..
my gf screamed in horror. (no lah, she didn't but her face was O>O)
I was asked to take this picture.. the After picture.
Our Egg Pudding. Super expensive.. like at near SGD6? But it's worth it. Yummy indeed!




Thank you guys for treating me to such awesome food for my birthday! I am really very blessed. I hope you guys be healthy and safe!

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment