Nuffnang

16 May 2013

Fried Chicken Bits

Drooling yet?

My girl friend said YES when I suggested putting recipe posts of what I cook for my family. She's so enthusiastic. Jo, right, Jo?

And so this shall be my first recipe post. Actually, it's not a detailed recipe ... as I leave it up to you as to how much chicken you want, or how much seasoning you need. I'll just give a rough guide.

And so, here I used chicken fillet as I find that they are softer.

Fried Chicken Bits
300gm chicken fillet
1-2 tbsp shao xing wine
3 tsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce (the liquid type, not the thick sauce type)
corn flour for coating

Marinate the chicken for at least 30min. Right before pan-frying, you coat the marinated chicken in corn flour. Ta da! Pan fry them till they turn crispy and dark brown. It takes at least 15min over low fire.

And I reiterate, you may add more or less of any of the seasoning as mentioned. I think I added more shao xing wine and dark soy sauce. So, go ahead and experiment!

Enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment