Nuffnang

27 May 2013

Senka Perfect Whip VS Biore Marshmallow Foam

Senka $11~$13 : Biore $10.40

I tried both... and I'm gonna say which one works better for me.

Biore is milder than Senka .. so when it's for acne skin, perhaps the Biore may work better, especially if it's acne+sensitive skin.

The tightness that I feel after washing.... both are the same, but I just thought the Biore one may feel slightly drier.

Talk about foam... Senka wins. Biore pumps out the foam for you so you don't have to create the foam as with Senka. However, the staying power lasts longer for Senka. I have the habit of washing over my eyelids and the Biore one will always seep in, making my eyes very irritable. Senka's foam doesn't.

I use toner and cotton pad after cleansing and guess which product leaves a less yellow cotton pad? LOL!

Shhh... Senka.


No comments:

Post a Comment