Nuffnang

13 May 2013

有点被冤枉 : Wrongly Accused

I heard a woman saying "those rabbits (may be) abandoned" ...


I was like... 6 meters away from where I stood and took this photo.

My trolley was there, my phone was hanging off the S-hook from the trolley, my house keys, my girl's water bottle are all there ... and she said those rabbits are (likely) abandoned and gave a disgusted look! 为什么, 为什么? Why?!  LOL.

Anyway, I didn't do anything. I gave no obvious reaction. After a long while, I told my girl to go pick the rabbits up. She then gave another expression that I cannot comprehend. It's like saying "OMG... Those are HER rabbits! And I said they were abandoned..." + guilty face.

My poor rabbits. It's true that Jade was an abandoned rabbit and we saved her from a nearby park. She had skin problems, missing fur and was very smelly and dehydrated. After a month of nursing she was well and gave birth to 5! And here in this picture is of her and her daughter Fluffy. You guys are no longer unwanted pets. You're safe with us now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment