Nuffnang

10 May 2013

Puff Girl at Tampines 1

The logo mascot so cute!

Image taken from here.

Why am I sharing this? 

I'm not a fan of cream puffs but this puff.. is actually crispy! They have their sweet special recipe to add a crispy texture on top of the usual soft cream puffs we eat. And the result is surprisingly awesome! 

The chocolate one is fantastic~ Sibei song ah (satisfying)!

Not only is it chocolate cream in it... but there's also a hint of peppermint! Reminds me of Merri Mint at the Swensen's. And the vanilla one is not too milky, just nice for me! But I tell you, the best part is still its crispy top. The bit of icing sugar makes this heavenly.

Remember to get these while you are at Tampines 1! I'm not sure if there any other outlets apart from this one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment