Nuffnang

22 June 2013

Enough of Thin Models

You know, I have enough of looking at thin girls modeling their blogshops' clothes.

Let's get this straight, not everyone is thin. Why can't we have more medium sized ladies doing the shoot and have clothes that cater to them? Not just medium, but large, and extra large. What? It's a fact that not everyone on this world is categorized as S.

Sometimes I see a piece of clothing that looks nice... sibei chio...but when I take a closer look... oh , now I know why it's so pretty... cos that girl is thin. All thin girls carry well most of the clothes. Simply because they can fit in them. The models are mostly thin and tall. But you know it, most Asians are petite, short and some are not S-sized.

I was a XS before. Yes, trust me. Then I upgraded to S... then M when I was pregnant and then L currently (for bottom wear). I've been through the XS-L stages and I had worn those fitting apparel before.

My point now is.. why ain't there more blogshops featuring M-L sized ladies? Like this confirm they (shop owners) will earn more right? I for one, will definitely shop at their sites. Just because I had enough of seeing thin girls as models.

Use real people to model real clothes. That will be awesome. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment