Nuffnang

20 June 2013

Haze And Kitty Craze

Haze struck Singapore quite badly this year. PSI went as high as 371 and may go even higher. This is just the start... it started on 13 Jun and it's only 20th today. Reports estimate the haze will worsen and will drag over September. Jin jialat.

And here's a funny thing that I found on FB.

CUTE RIGHT?

And there are people who said... the haze stops everything but one...

The Q at Mcdonald's for the weekly kitties.
LOL.

Today was the first time in my life I had to queue so long at Mcd's. T_T" Horror man. And kept having the fear that it would get sold out right before I reach the counter.

Thank God .. I managed to get the Kitty! :D

Here's a print screen of my girl adoring her latest kitty. :D Well, the wait was worth it when I see her face lighted up.



What to do... the haze is so bad, I can't bring her out! So I could only get her toys and water colors. Talk about water colors... I suspect my daughter doesn't have my genes in this department. She used the clear water to draw on the sketchbook instead. LOL. I have showed her how to use the water colors but ... yeah... as clueless like her daddy. LOL!

Okay, hope you guys have a good weekend ahead! :D It's hazy out there, so do drink plenty much and wear a mask!


No comments:

Post a Comment