Nuffnang

13 June 2013

My Birthday

You know, as one ages... the list of want-to-buy for birthday gets shorter.. at least it happens to me. Less of items... want more of quality time.

Most of us would want that dress, that pair of shoes, that watch, that diamond ring... that yacht trip. But for me, I just want a few days of good company. Add a lovely meal to it.

Knowing that my hubby would be at a lost again this year, I told him we could catch premiere movie ... it costs quite a bit, $25 per seat. But it's worth it.

"Now You See Me"

It's a good show, with an unexpected ending to it though I would say the ending was quite abrupt. There's mystery and people with good minds. You really need to stay focused to catch every bit of it. There's not a moment where you can go for a toilet break. LOL.

And that sums up my birthday for this year. Haha. Super short ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment