Nuffnang

14 June 2013

L'oreal Extraordinary Hair Oil

I recently blogged about the online sample which you can apply for and I received mine a few days back!


This little sachet allows 4-6 applications! So far I've used twice and once on my toddler. I must say... the results are pretty satisfying.

First thing that I noticed is that there's hardly any residue on your palms after application. A super plus point. Other hair oil products leave a sticky icky feel and you have to wash your hands immediately. But this product... is the bomb. Most of it is left on your hair ends... you hardly feel the oil on your hands.

One thing I didn't like is the smell... I just felt it smelt too oily. Not much of a pleasant fragrance I would say but I'm fine with it.The smell doesn't linger.

My hair feels extraordinarily smooth. Serious man.

Here's a picture to show you.

Not bad leh. Less frizzy!

The product retails at $23.90 .. or was it $26.90 ... I can't remember but at watsons for a limited time you can get it at $14.90! I'm considering to buy a few to keep. Hoho. Just thinking only lah. I think it works better than my bottle of hair mist that has similar properties. At least the bottle smells nicer! LOL.

2 comments:

  1. i also like it.. hahaah
    but the smell really like oil.. =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya lor! But luckily the smell doesn't stay on!

      Delete