Nuffnang

12 June 2013

It's A Bad Day ...

It was a very bad start for me today.

The construction beside my block started its heavy duty drilling again since morning and only stopped at 630pm. It made my head really uncomfortable. And what's more... it's the first day of my period as well. Double bonus.

And here comes the triple bonus.

My girl kept whining non stop. She cried whenever she's near me. I tried playing with her, humor her... but all ended up in fake tears. And luckily my housekeeper helped me a lot today.



The only time she didn't cry as hard was when I told her to go to the playground with me. T_T"


And what comes as the forth bonus is ... daddy told me he can't be home tonight.

I was like WHATTTTTT?! This is the last straw!

And what's more it's the Dumpling Festival... or rather the 端午节。 Families should get together and eat dumplings!

My face literally, almost, went black.


I went for my part time job earlier this evening .. and I met three lovely angels. They gave me a bottle of H2O isotonic drink and looking at them together makes me happy... it's an image of a lovely family. Their daughter is just so cute ! Her voice is so pure and melodious. :D



I feel blessed... even though I had a shit day.

For being able to breathe, to see, to hear.
To walk, run and sweat.
To witness how caring a family can be towards a stranger (me).
To hear the voice of a lovely angel.

The little things count. I know I can be full of complaints but I do count my blessings. Being able to breathe is the topmost blessing I ever receive.

And after meeting the angels, I went home. I was still feeling moody and continued with my shower with my girl following me. And then came the good news.... Daddy is coming home. *throws confetti*

But he will be home like near 11pm. Well, better than nothing. :D

It's a bad day... but it ended off well.

Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment